Are you concerned about your health and well being at home? What about your comfort and safety? Does becoming more environmentally responsible make sense to you?
If so, you are in the right place at the right time. Our team members have helped thousands of homeowners with these concerns and objectives by delivering custom air quality and ventilation solutions special for every home. To view pictures of jobs we have completed in the past, check out our blog!
We want to meet you and talk to you in person, no matter how big or small your concern might be. Our in-home consultation will walk you through critical components of what makes a home comfortable including air quality, heating, cooling and ventilation. References can be provided to show you what we've done to help out another homeowner that wanted to solve the same problems you did.
1. displaying kindness and concern for others.
At Maxaire, the way we care about our customers is what makes the difference. We take all the necessary steps to make sure the solution we propose will be the most sensible one for you. This includes asking you questions, understanding your concerns and taking the time to do things right for you.
Our testimonials can tell you about homeowners we've helped and their experiences dealing with our team of trusted professionals. Real relationships, real people, real care. From the beginning and every time we reconnect going forward.
Oh... And did we mention we offer some of the best brands and most competitive pricing? Because we do! Monthly payment plans and comprehensive warranties backed by the biggest names in the industry give our customers the peace of mind they are looking for. Really though, if overall best value is important in making your decision then we are the right team for you!
Great service? Great deal? It doesn't end there, following up with our customers is a priority for Maxaire. How else would we know if you are ongoingly satisfied? We're not just better than the other guy, we're a lot better. But don't take it from us, our references can tell you what made each visit special to them. Let us show you what it means to be an important customer. Get the care you deserve. Go with Maxaire!
Our air quality ambassador
The reason we use a canary as our company mascot is because of their part in air quality history.
Well into the 20th century, coal miners brought canaries into coal mines as an early-warning signal for toxic gases, primarily carbon monoxide.
Max believes every home deserves the cleanest air possible. Do you think you can improve the indoor air quality in your home?
If you're like most Canadians, chances are you pay little attention to the quality of air in your home...
Indoor Air Quality is important because one in five Canadians has some form of respiratory disease
Indoor air has 2-5 times as many chemical pollutants as outdoor air
There are over 20,000 radon induced lung cancer deaths per year in North America
Everyone can be affected by indoor air quality, some more more than others - the young, the elderly, the ill
The effect of dampness and molds on the respiratory health of children is equal in the power to that of parental smoking
Without ventilation, normal activities such as laundry, cooking and showers can cause excessive moisture generation resulting in high humidity, occupant discomfort, bacterial or fungus growth and lingering odours.
During the winter months, however, when the air is much drier, proper indoor humidification provides a healthier, more comfortable living environment.
Some household members may have headaches, or irritations of the nose, throat, lungs, eyes or skin.
How We Help
“My room is so cold”
“Does anyone know a good hvac company?”
“My sinuses are driving me crazy”
“Our energy bills keep getting more expensive”
MAXAIRE can help
- Human influenza
- Common cold
- Avian influenza
- Wild Type A influenza
- Bacillus subtillis (anthrax surrogate)
- Mycobacterium parafortuitum (tuberculosis)
- Staphylococcus aureus (staph infections)
- Streptococcus (strep throat)
- Serratia marcescens
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Aspergillus versicolor
- By distributing the air flow more evenly and consistently, helping eliminate cold and hot areas of discomfort in the home
- Providing more humid air in the winters; which helps reduce static-shock, and keeping humidity outside in the summers
- Year round ventilation to help eliminate stale air and keep the home feeling fresh
- Purification systems for the air and the water in your home to give you the cleanest elements of life
- Reducing the loud noises coming from your furnace and air conditioner
- Lesser headaches, sore throats, dry skin, sinus problems, reducing effects of allergies and asthma
- Regular checkups on your home to better manage the risk of carbon monoxide, electrical failure and fire
- Reducing the risk of illness, and illness spreading amongst other family members as the air continues to recirculate in your home
- With energy audits that tell you where in the home you have room for improvement and exactly what size equipment you should have for optimum efficiency
- Installation of high efficiency heating, cooling, and ventilation systems
- Insulation expertise to make sure you are well protected in your heating / cooling equipment investment
- Reducing carbon emissions and your carbon footprint
- Drastically reducing your electricity and gas bills
- Maintaining your heating and cooling equipment to ensure they keep up with energy savings expectations, year after year
Do you live in a condo or know someone that does?
Who’s responsible for the heating and cooling equipment inside?
Here's a packaged terminal air conditioner (PTAC) unit we recently installed for a customer at their condo...
Clean job, that's what we are all about!
Are you looking to schedule a maintenance or replace your heating and cooling equipment in your condo?
Is it not working as well as it should be and you just want to get a better understanding about why and what options you might have?
We can help, contact us today at 416-578-8537